1. From SLEX, exit at Carmona. Turn right and keep right on Carmona highway.
2. Follow Carmona highway for about 9 kms, passing the first Shell station on your right. Before the second Shell station on your left, turn left at the police station.
3. Follow this short-cut road for about 8 kms until it comes out at Seaoil Station/E-Bingo Boutique and then turn left.
4. About 500 meters from there, watch on your right for a road where there's a nipa hut and a small sign on the wall saying "To Riviera Golf." Turn right.
5. Follow this short-cut road for about 1 km until it comes out on Aguinaldo Highway at Silang. Turn left going to Tagaytay.
6. Follow the highway for about 11 kms, passing by Robinsons, Rogationist College, and the Phoenix gas station on your right. Watch on your right for a road where there' s a small sign saying "To Villas de Oro." Turn right.
7. Follow this short-cut road for about 4 kms until it comes out at the Magallanes Square on the Tagaytay main road, in front of the Balai Dako arch. Turn right.
8. After about 500 meters, at the Petron Station intersection, take the right fork going to Mahogany Avenue (also known as JP Rizal).
9. Follow JP Rizal for about 2 kms, passing the Amadeo road intersection. Watch on your right for The Junction sign, just before Tagaytay Heights subdivision gate.